A weekly highbrow variety show which will gather together a handful of the finest minds in literature, criticism, journalism, music, theater, film, sports, television, art, and beyond for a series of short talks. A poet and a novelist discussing X; a string quartet performing Y; someone unexpected doing some unexpected thing.
- Poet Rowan Ricardo Phillips on basketball
- Michael Cunningham reads fairytales to piano music from Billy Hough
- Filmmaker Alex Mar on her immersion in contemporary witchcraft cults
- Adam Sternbergh and Michael Robbins discuss what exactly to do about Taylor Swift
- Music from Michael Leviton and A MAN OF IDEAS