**Discover the Carolinas and Georgia with Moon Travel Guides
From humming bluegrass and rolling mountains, to lazy beach towns and buzzing cities, get to know the heart of the South with Moon Carolinas & Georgia.**
- Strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, designed for road-trippers, history buffs, beach bums, hikers, and more
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Drive past mountains and waterfalls on a Blue Ridge Parkway road trip, or go camping in the Smokies. Stroll the winding streets of historic Charleston, or admire antebellum architecture in Savannah. Watch the sun set over the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach, or relax on remote stretches of the Outer Banks. Set a tee time in Hilton Head, or bar-hop through downtown Atlanta. Visit celebrated Civil Rights landmarks, or tour the illuminating remnants of the Civil War. Catch a live bluegrass show while savoring a local brew, and find the local best spots for finger-lickin good barbecue
- Firsthand perspective from Savannah local and regional expert Jim Morekis
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps for navigating the three states independently
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, geography, and regional vernacular
With Moon Carolinas & Georgia's practical tips, myriad activities, and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Diving deeper into the cities? Try Moon Charleston & Savannah. Hitting the road? Check out Moon Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trip.