Have you ever wondered how astronauts float in space or how your pizza gets from your plate to your mouth?
Basic principles of physics are explored through diagrams, photos, and informative and engaging text in this newest addition to the How Do series.
In How Do You Stop a Moving Train?, readers will learn:
· The difference between distance and displacement
· Formulas for measuring distance, speed, and time
· What acceleration is and how to calculate it
· How objects move using force and how they stop using friction
· Gravitational forces and how they are affected by the size of an object