Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Pass the Praxis II Elementary Education Multiple Subjects (5001)
Our Praxis II 5001 study guide with practice tests is fully aligned to the skills and competencies assessed on the exam. The study guide covers all 4 subtests (reading and language arts, math, social studies, and science) and has over 500 practice test questions that cover everything tested on the Praxis 5001, so you can pass your exam the first time you take it. The study guide includes:
- Detailed content sections for all subtests and content categories of the test, so you understand everything covered on the exam.
- Practice test questions organized by content category, so you can practice the specific skills for each type of test question you'll see on the exam.
- Detailed answer explanations for every test question in the study guide, so you know exactly why you answered correctly or incorrectly.
- Multiple scenarios and explanations similar to the ones you will see on the exam, so you are prepared for complex questions on test day.
- Test tips and strategies specific to the Praxis 5001, so you can think like a test maker and not a test taker.
- Two full practice tests for each subtest (reading and language arts, math, social studies, and science) with detailed explanations, so you can use one as a pretest and one as a posttest and evaluate your progress.
The 4 subtests covered in this book are:
- Reading and Language Arts (5002)
- Math (5003)
- Social Studies (5004)
- Science (5005)