Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
If you are fascinated about the topic of solar power and love the idea of generating your own power through renewable energy sources then this is the book for you
Everything you need to know about Electricity generation from solar power will be covered in this book.Here is a summary of some of the things you will be learning from this book:
- Why Solar Energy Is a Better Option.
- Introduction to the Solar Energy World including some of the benefits of using solar power to generate electricity.
- Some Basic Physics Formula's & Definitions you need to understand to build and run an efficient solar power system.
- All of the components that go into solar powered projects including all the newbie mistakes to avoid especially if you are just getting started.
- You will discover what System Sizing is, why it is important and a very simple way to carry out a system sizing for your home.
- You will learn about Solar Panels including the different types of solar panels, information to pay attention to when purchasing a solar panel, how to get the best value for your money with solar panels and how to care for your panels
- This chapter talks about Storage Batteries for Solar Installations, Type of Batteries Used for Solar Power Installations, How to Take Care of Your Batteries so that they last longer and much more.
- You learn about Charge Controllers for Solar Installations including what the are, the different types available, the one we recommend and why.
- You will be learning about Power Inverters, the various types of inverters in the market, choosing the right voltage system, stacking of inverters, charging your batteries with your inverter vs using a charge controller, solar hybrid systems and the difference between branded inverters and locally made inverters..etc
- A Low-Cost Way to Begin Taking Advantage of Uninterrupted Power Supply without spending too much money.
So what are you waiting for, get a copy for yourself and a fellow solar power enthusiast today and you will be glad you did.