Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Love eating sushi? Do you want to try some delicious sushi recipes at home?
Making sushi at home sounds to be a daunting task if you are not well equipped with a useful sushi making kit and cookbook. Only the best sushi-making cookbook could help you learning various yummy sushi recipes that we eat in Japan. You do not have to be a chef to learn all the simple sushi-making techniques. Anyone could try it
"The Cookbooks Lab" by Andromeda Publishing includes this brand new Sushi Cookbook for Beginners, and inside you will:
- - Enter the Millennial History of Japan to explain to you not only the Japanese sushi cuisine but also the millenary culture of the land of the rising sun with curiosity and facts that will surely involve you in this magic world.
- - Enjoy Your Super-Trendy Interactive Cookbook where you, as well as making sushi recipes, can read curiosities about Japan to make you live the real Japanese experience
- - Have in Your Hands 100+1 Tasty and Yummy Sushi Recipes, with all the ingredients and sauces to spoil them in the best way, from meat sushi to the more classic fish sushi up to the vegan one
- - Learn How to Slice the Fish Perfectly, Use the Right Sushi Kits, Locate the Freshest Ingredients, Roll Sushi, and how to master the etiquette of eating delicious sushi correctly.
- - Find a Step-by-Step List of Pantry Staples to learn why small pantry items like roasted sesame seeds, canned seasoned fried bean curd, dashi stock powder, and others can make a world of difference.
- - & Lot More
Making sushi will not be a complicated task for you if you read this comprehensive guide.
It is specially designed for first-timers who are willing to learn basic sushi-making techniques and ideas.
Are you concerned about slicing and filleting the fish you have already bought to make sushi at home?
Do not worry, just collect this book, read it for a while, and find the perfect ways to get the job done.