Unavailable, our apologies.
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Poland is a country in transformation, keen to drop its Communist past and become an integral part of a modern, innovative Europe. Be inspired to visit by the new edition of Insight Guide Poland, a comprehensive full-color guide comprehensively updated by a team of local Polish writers keen to showcase the beauty and new attractions that their country has to offer. Inside Insight Guide Poland
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition by our team of local authors.
- Stunning new photography that brings this fascinating country and its people to life.
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the beautifully preserved Krak w, the newly regenerated Gdansk and the spectacular Tatra Mountains in our Best of Poland.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from the dense forests and "shifting" sand dunes of its national parks to the top sea and sun destinations in Western Pomerania.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.