Unavailable, our apologies.
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
This new edition of Insight Guide Florida
is a comprehensive, full-colour travel guide packed with inspiration and information. It includes engrossing features on everything from colonial Turf Wars and Art Deco Architecture to Extreme Weather and Everglades Ecology.
Inside Insight Guide Florida:
About Insight Guides
- A detailed history section covers its American Indian and Spanish heritage, colonial turf wars, the growth of the Cuban population in Miami and the tourism boom of the late 20th century.
- The Best of Florida section lists the state's must-see attractions, from national parks to historic sites and must-see museums to theme parks.
- The Places section covers the state's principal cities, from Tallahassee to Miami, plus the beaches, Keys and subtropical wilderness for which it is known.
- A dedicated section on Central Florida, contains detailed coverage of Disney World and Orlando's theme parks. Specially commissioned photographs vividly capture Florida's beautiful coastline, enchanting Everglades and diverse population.
- Detailed full-colour maps help you get around, while the travel tips section is packed with useful information on transport, climate, festivals and outdoor activities, and provides answers to such questions as when to go and what to budget for your trip, and includes a selection of the best restaurants.
- Free app for every customer.
Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.