Unavailable, our apologies.
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
One of the world's most captivating countries, Japan is a land of many fascinating contrasts, taking in some of the world's most futuristic cities alongside stunning natural landscapes and a wonderfully preserved ancient culture. Be inspired to visit by the fully-updated new edition of Insight Guide Japan
, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this unique country. Inside Insight Guide Japan:
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition by our knowledgeable authors.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this extraordinary country and its people to life
- Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the iconic Mount Fuji, Kyoto's 15th-century Ginkaku-ji Temple and Gardens, and Tokyo's coolest districts.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from Hokkaido and Honshu to Shikoku and Kyushu in detail, and suggest excursions to the smaller surrounding islands.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best places to eat.
Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure. 'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.'
- Wanderlust Magazine.