Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Prepare Chinese food quickly and easily with these stir fry wok recipes. You'll be amazed at how well they turn out
Want a delicious, appealing, and healthy meal in just a few minutes? Got leftovers in your fridge you don't know what to do with? Trying to avoid all the sodium in Chinese takeout?
Stir-frying at home is one of the best options
Stir-frying keeps more nutrients in your food and gives vegetables a bright, vibrant color. Most recipes focus on filling and fiber-rich veggies mixed with just a little meat, making for healthier, less costly meals.
The traditional wok is the best pan for stir-frying, but your trusty old frying pan can give you satisfactory results as well. For authentic stir-fries, a wok will give you the best results In this book, you will find everything you need to know about cooking with a Wok including:
- How to season and maintain your wok
- The basic Wok cooking techniques
- The ingredients used in Chinese stir-fry cooking
- Cooking tips specific to stir-frying
There are a variety of recipes in this cookbook and you're sure to find what will work for you. Some recipes lean more towards the traditional, while some lean more towards fusion. You'll find some recipes that are mainstays in Chinese restaurants and some that may not be so familiar. This collection includes over 60 of the most delicious Chinese stir-fry recipes there is including:
- Satisfying beef recipes like the Beef Chow Fun and the Beef with Tomatoes
- Traditional chicken recipes like the Kung Pao Chicken and the Honey Ginger Chicken
- Wholesome pork recipes such as the Pork in Hoisin Sauce and the Pork with Peking Sauce
- Delightful fish and seafood recipes such as the Fish in Oyster Sauce and the Ginger-Garlic Shrimp Stir-fry
- Easy to make vegetarian recipes such as the Easy Shiitake Stir-fry and the Spicy Szechuan Eggplant
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking and preparation times, number of servings, easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information per serving.
Let's start cooking Scroll back up and order your copy today