Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
If you want to know how to establish more effective projects and processes within your company without having to change the organization, then keep reading.
It is difficult for businesses to effectively manage projects and processes using traditional project management methods since they lead to missed timelines and overshooting of the budget.
New project management methodologies were developed to overcome these issues.
Experts have identified numerous technologies, and some of these methodologies have gained fame across the globe. So, it is important to understand these methods better and look at some variations in these methods. Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
If you are looking to improve your understanding of project management, grab a copy of this book now.
- What are project management and its different methodologies?
- How do you choose the right methodology for your project?
- What is the role of a project manager?
- What is lean, and how do you set up lean teams?
- How do you begin a lean project?
- What is a lean startup and enterprise?
- An understanding of the Agile framework
- An understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- How to set up a Scrum or Kanban project
- And much, much more