Discover the dramatic diversity of the Spider-Verse in this deluxe, fully-illustrated volume!
Take a tour through the colorful worlds of Marvel’s Spider-Verse in this comprehensive guidebook detailing the lives of its many web-slingers. Follow Gwen Stacy—better known as Ghost-Spider—as she jumps between dimensions visiting the countless friendly (and some not-so-friendly) neighborhood Spider-folk whom she has met in her adventures across the Marvel Multiverse. From Peter Parker to Miles Morales, from Spider-Ham to Spider-Man 2099, more than 60 of Gwen’s iconic wall-crawling colleagues are profiled here, each illustrated with amazing original art. Thrilling and vibrant, this arachnophile’s treasury is a must-have collectible for every Spider-fan!
• EXCLUSIVE SPIDER-MAN ARTWORK:Marvel Comics: Illustrated Guide to the Spider-Verse is filled with spectacular, never-before-seen artwork.
• 60+ ILLUSTRATIONS: More than 60 stunning illustrations celebrate the unique visual styles of the Spider-Verse’s diverse inhabitants.
• SWING INTO THE WORLD OF SPIDER-MAN: Showcasing detailed profiles of characters like Miles Morales, Spider-Ham, and Ghost-Spider, this book is the definitive guide to Marvel’s vast web of Spider-beings.
• AN ACCESSIBLE SPIDER-VERSE GUIDEBOOK: Featuring an appealing in-universe narrative and a fan-favorite host who explores every Spider-filled corner of the Marvel Multiverse.
• AN AMAZING ADDITION TO YOUR MARVEL LIBRARY: This guidejoins Insight Editions’ exciting line of Marvel Comics titles, including Marvel: Avengers Campus: The Official Cookbook and Marvel Comics: Anatomy of a Super-Hero.
About the Author
Marc Sumerak is an Eisner and Harvey Award–nominated writer and editor whose work over the past two decades has been featured in comics, books, and video games showcasing some of pop culture’s most beloved franchises, including Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Back to the Future, and many more. He is based in Cleveland, Ohio.