Apple Watch Series 5 is the latest Smartwatch in the Apple lineup. It offers several unique features to make the users more active and better monitor their health among several other great features for humanity. This high-end Smartwatch could be useful for business users, including improved travel notifications and call capabilities.
The Apple Watch looks pretty attractive, right? People have told you all about the cool features: like if you fall or are in danger, it would automatically call for help on your behalf They've told you about how you can send a text from your wrist, how you can make a phone call, and many more.
As amazing as all the new features are, it's not quite as easy to use as an iPhone; the lack of buttons, the smaller screen, and general UI can make a frustrating initial experience.
It looks nothing like the iPhone or iPad interface you are used to--except for a handful of icons. If you are lost and don't have a lot of time to comb through thousands of pages of tech-speak just to learn how to use a watch, then this book is for you
In this book, you will learn;
- The differences difference between apple watch series 5, apple watch series 4, and apple watch series 3
- What's new to WatchOS 6
- Using watch gestures
- Apple Watch ECG monitoring features
- How to sustain battery life
- How to Install the ECG and Share ECG Results with your doctor
- How to Setup and Pair Apple Watch with IPhone
- Sending messages and making phone calls
- How to enable fall detection on iWatch WatchOS 6
- Adjust Brightness, Sounds, Text Sizes and Haptics on Apple Watch
- Get Notification about Your Friend's Location
- How to use Apple Watch to unlock Mac PC
- How to avoid screen accident with Water lock
- How to control Spotify with Apple Watch
- How to use Apple watch Map to navigate location
- How to update WatchOS
- How to add music to Apple Watch
...and many more
This is the book with instructions to the shortcuts, tips, tricks, and in-depth tutorial you should know about the new Apple Watch Series 5 which comes with WatchOS 6, and workarounds that will turn you into a guru in no time.
This book has exclusive tips and in-depth tutorials on the tasks you can achieve with your new Apple Watch Series with the new WatchOS 06 and ECG APP. Also simple enough to understand and a follow-through guide suitable for kids, adolescents, teens, and adults even if you are beginners or dummies, seniors, or an expert.