Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Treehouse series.
- #1: The 13-Story Treehouse: Monkey Mayhem! (The Treehouse Books #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The 26-Story Treehouse: Pirate Problems! (The Treehouse Books #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The 39-Story Treehouse: Mean Machines & Mad Professors! (The Treehouse Books #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The 52-Story Treehouse: Vegetable Villains! (The Treehouse Books #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The 65-Story Treehouse: Time Travel Trouble! (The Treehouse Books #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! (The Treehouse Books #6) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: The 104-Story Treehouse (Compact Disc): $24.99
- #9: The 117-Story Treehouse (Compact Disc): $24.99
- #10: The 130-Story Treehouse: Laser Eyes and Annoying Flies (The Treehouse Books #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
New York Times-bestselling team Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton invite readers to come hang out with them in their 91-Story Treehouse--the seventh book in the illustrated chapter book series filled with Andy and Terry's signature slapstick humor
Andy and Terry live in a 91-story treehouse. (It used to be a 78-story treehouse, but they keep getting ideas for new stories ) It has a submarine sandwich shop that serves sandwiches the size of actual submarines, an air-traffic control tower, a human pinball machine, a spin-and-win prize wheel, a giant spider web--with a giant spider -- and a big red button, which they're not sure whether to push or not because they can't remember what it does.
Good thing there's so many fun things to do in the treehouse, because Andy and Terry get stuck babysitting Mr. Big Nose's three grandchildren for the day.
After all, how much trouble could they possibly get into in just one day?
Praise for Andy Griffiths and the Treehouse series:
"Anarchic absurdity at its best. . . . Denton's manic cartooning captures every twist and turn in hilarious detail." --Publishers Weekly, starred review, on The 13-Story Treehouse
"Will appeal to fans of Jeff Kinney and Dav Pilkey. . . . The wonderfully random slapstick humor is tailor-made for reluctant readers. . . . A treat for all." --Booklist on The 13-Story Treehouse
"Twice the treehouse, twice the fun? You bet. . . . Denton's furiously scrawled line drawings milk the silly, gross-out gags for everything they're worth. Kids should be flipping pages faster than a pair of inflatable underpants can skyrocket the young heroes to safety." --Publishers Weekly, starred review, on The 26-Story Treehouse
Read the whole series
The 13-Story Treehouse
The 26-Story Treehouse
The 39-Story Treehouse
The 52-Story Treehouse
The 65-Story Treehouse
The 78-Story Treehouse
The 91-Story Treehouse