Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Treehouse series.
- #2: The 26-Story Treehouse: Pirate Problems! (The Treehouse Books #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The 39-Story Treehouse: Mean Machines & Mad Professors! (The Treehouse Books #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The 52-Story Treehouse: Vegetable Villains! (The Treehouse Books #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The 65-Story Treehouse: Time Travel Trouble! (The Treehouse Books #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: The 78-Story Treehouse: Moo-vie Madness! (The Treehouse Books #6) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: The 91-Story Treehouse: Babysitting Blunders! (The Treehouse Books #7) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: The 104-Story Treehouse: Dental Dramas & Jokes Galore! (The Treehouse Books #8) (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: The 117-Story Treehouse (Compact Disc): $24.99
- #10: The 130-Story Treehouse: Laser Eyes and Annoying Flies (The Treehouse Books #10) (Hardcover): $14.99
All the absurdity and radical wackiness of the Captain Underpants novels with surprisingly little insipidity. If you've ever hated Captain Underpants, this is a welcome and wonderful alternative.— Allison
From the international bestselling author for children
Andy and Terry live in a treehouse. But it's not just any old treehouse, it's the most amazing treehouse in the world This treehouse has thirteen stories, a bowling alley, a see-through swimming pool, a secret underground laboratory, and a marshmallow machine that follows you around and automatically shoots marshmallows into your mouth whenever you are hungry.
Life would be perfect for Andy and Terry if it wasn't for the fact that they have to write their next book, which is almost impossible because there are just so many distractions, including thirteen flying cats, giant bananas, mermaids, sea monsters pretending to be mermaids, enormous gorillas, and dangerous burp gas-bubblegum bubbles
Join the fun with The 13-Story Treehouse by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton.