The Original "DSLR Photography for Beginners"
Please note that the PAPERBACK version is in black and white to keep the price you pay low.
Who Else Wants to Take Mind Blowing Pictures?
If you want to stand out from the crowd and capture all those magic moments for posterity, you have come to the right place. Most guides to Digital SLR photography will overwhelm you with jargon, but you and I both know that's not what photography is all about.
When I first started out, I couldn't find any course or guide that actually helped me become a better photographer. Everything out there was either packed to overflowing with technical terms or far too expensive for my means. All I wanted was to know how to take the photographs I could see in my mind - and nobody was helping me do that.
That's why I've written this guide - so you don't have to go through what I did.
Give Me Just 48 HOURS and I'll Make You TEN Times a Better Photographer
And I will do it for less than the cost of a cup of coffee. Signing up for an expensive course can cost you upwards of $1000. What a waste when all you need to know is in this book.
Owning a Digital SLR Camera Is All About Taking Beautiful Pictures
If you have paid out money to invest in a decent camera, I'm betting that, like me, you haven't done so just to learn how many buttons it has or what lenses are made out of. In this guide, we'll be sidestepping the boring technical information and focusing on what really matters: showing you how to use your camera to take the photographs you've always dreamed of, using all the benefit of my many years of experience as a photographer and the hard-earned knowledge I have gathered along the way.
Some of the things we'll cover are:
- The tricks and techniques the professionals use to make magic with their lens.
- How to tell stories with your camera by manipulating your angles and framing.
- Everything that makes an image pop, from the rule of thirds to context and focal points.
- How to mix things up with specialized alternatives, from wide angle to telephoto and fish eye to tilt and shift.
- How to use polarizing filters, neutral density filters and ultraviolet filters to best effect.
- How to see images like the professionals do and use your equipment to get the shot you want.
- Developing an Eye for Photography IS Possible - Even If You're a Complete Beginner
Even if you have never picked up a camera in your life, this book will help you look at everyday scenes with the practice eyes of a professional. By the time you complete this guide, you will know exactly what makes a photograph work - and exactly how to take it.
This book covers all you need to know about your digital SLR camera and developing an eye for photography. Since the first edition was published back in 2013, till today - THOUSANDS of readers have already proved this right.
All that you need is found inside.
So take action Click the BUY button and get started right away on your way to become an amazingly skilled photographer