Compiled and edited by native bilingual speakers, Barron's Spanish-English Pocket Dictionary contains approximately 70,000 words. Abridged from Barron’s comprehensive, full-size bilingual dictionary, this lightweight, easy-to-use pocket guide is ideal for students and travelers.
This revised edition features:
- Entries organized in two sections: American-style English to Spanish, and translations from Spanish to American-style English
- Each headword is listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
- Phrases follow each definition using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists present numerals, abbreviations, and more
- Entries for computers, the Internet, and information technology