Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Green cards, visas, and more:
What every immigrant needs to know
Want to live, work, or travel in the United States? U.S. Immigration Made Easy
has helped tens of thousands of people get a visa, green card, or other immigration status. You'll learn:
U.S. Immigration Made Easy
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider strategies for dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- ways to overcome low income and other immigration barriers, and
- how to select the right attorney.
provides detailed descriptions of application processes and helps you avoid traps that might destroy your chances. There's also an immigration eligibility self-quiz, which helps you match your background and skills to a likely category of visa or green card. The 21st edition is completely updated
to cover recent legal changes owing to the new presidential administration, including the latest on DACA, U visas, asylum, and more.
This book does not cover naturalization. If you're interested in U.S. citizenship, see Nolo's Becoming a U.S. Citizen.