Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Bad credit can get better
A bad credit report can prevent you from getting a mortgage, car loan, credit card, apartment, or even a job. The sensible strategies in Credit Repair
help you take control of your finances, clean up your credit report and rebuild your credit. Learn how to:
- prioritize debts and create a budget
- reduce debts and cut expenses
- negotiate with creditors
- correct credit report errors and remove old information
- add positive information to your credit report
- adopt strategies to rebuild your credit, and
- avoid identity theft and credit repair scams.
Updates to the 15th edition of Credit Repair
include new credit reporting standards for medical debts and revised rules about what debt collectors must include in collection notices.