Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
LLC vs. C-Corp vs. S-Corp: The most important business decision you'll make
Whether you are starting a new business or thinking about an existing one, the big question is "Which legal structure is best?" The answer has important legal and tax consequences. LLC or Corporation? explains:
- the basics of all business entities
- why sole proprietorships and partnerships are usually a poor choice
- how to avoid being personally liable for business debts
- how to pay less tax by choosing the right entity
- how to convert from one business entity to another, and
- requirements for doing business out of state.
LLC or Corporation? is packed with real-world examples to help you make the best choice for your company.
The 9th edition is updated with COVID-related information for small businesses.