Unavailable, our apologies.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
From the Panhandle's white sandy beaches to Walt Disney World and the Space Coast to hip Miami with its trendy hotels, dining and nightlife, Florida's attractions, along with balmy weather and beautiful people, lure over 80 million visitors to the state every year. In full-color throughout, Fodor's Florida takes a smart insider's look at the state, with helpful planning advice at the start of each chapter.
Fodor's Florida includes:
- PULLOUT MAP: A handy take-along map provides essential information about top attractions, nearby dining, and more
- PHOTOS AND ITINERARIES to inspire and guide your trip
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Recommendations on new hotels, restaurants, attractions, shops, and sports outfitters throughout the state
- ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Special features throughout the guide illuminate the most distinctive features of Florida. Art Deco Miami, Spring Training, and the Everglades Ecosystems, give travelers an unparalleled sense of Florida
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: An Experience Florida chapter covering what's new in the state, great itineraries, and other helpful tips helps readers choose their perfect Florida trip. Each chapter opens with a map, Top Reasons to Go, and other essential information to help visitors plan time and vacation details effectively
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Florida offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife
- COVERS: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Tampa, Naples, Daytona, St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Sanibel and Captiva, the Florida Keys, the Everglades, and more