Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
is acknowledged as an exceptionally authoritative and comprehensive, yet highly practical, and easy-to-use tool. The 31st edition of the "Bible of the Mechanical Industries" continues in this tradition, providing users with fundamental and essential aspects of manufacturing practices, including hundreds of ASME and ANSI standards updates and thousands of revisions to text, tables, equations, and figures. The versatile Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition
makes access to this vast collection of information even easier and includes more than 1,200 additional pages, including the complete Machinery's Handbook Guide
and archival content. New to the 31st Edition
Digital Edition Features
- Additive Manufacturing: Expert discussions, exploring 3D printing materials, techniques, and workflow, compare traditional machining to today's additive manufacturing processes.
- Machine Elements and Operations: Updated and expanded coverage of CAD/CAM operations, boring, nontraditional cutting methods, o-rings and glands, and transmission chains.
- Manufacturing and Materials: Additional information on utilizing today's plastics, powder metallurgy standard and tool steels, manufacturing stresses, and preventing corrosion.
- Metal Casting and Molding: New information for working with iron, steel, nonferrous metals, and alloys, metal casting and molding processes, and modeling and design considerations.
- Math, Measurement, and Dimensioning: Reorganized, revised, and expanded sections provide ready access to clear information, essential formulas, and everyday calculations and conversions.
- Metalworking Processes: More on brazing, soldering, welding, nondestructive testing, forming sheet metal, mill finishes, passivation, electropolishing, and plating.
- Threads and Threading: The latest series and selected combinations for Unified Screw Threads.
- View and print text, tables, and graphics identical to the printed book.
- Zoom to magnify pages for a detailed view of complex and detailed data.
- Search the complete contents and access information you need with quick navigation aids: thousands of clickable links in the contents, text, and indexes.
- Choose online and offline viewing options on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices (download of provided reader required for offline viewing applications).
While we have eliminated use of a CD-ROM drive, an Internet connection still is required for setup of the Machinery's Handbook 31 Digital Edition
. This package includes detailed setup instructions and a unique access code to register a single-user digital product.