These attractively priced, four-color guides offer dozens of neighborhood and thematic tours, complete with hundreds of photos and bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Day by Days are the only guides that help travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
- Full-color package at an affordable price
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions
- Foldout front covers with maps and quick-reference information
- Tear-resistant map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Handy pocket-sized trim
Features: New York for Fashionistas, New York For Music Lovers, New York's Greatest Buildings, and more
New York City Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city. This attractively priced, four-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of New York City in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, New York City Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Offbeat New York, Greenwich Village, Romantic New York, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
About the Author
Hilary Davidson first moved to New York City in 1995 to intern at Harper's Magazine. She returned in October 2001 thanks to her persuasive Manhattan-born husband, Daniel, with whom she shares an apartment in the shadow of her favorite New York landmark, the Chrysler Building. Hilary has written for American Archaeology, Discover, Executive Travel, Fitness, and Martha Stewart Weddings; she's also the author of Frommer's Toronto. She can be reached at email@example.com.