This book is harder to get and may take several weeks if available. Please email email@example.com with questions.
The Canons of the Church of England 8th edition provides a comprehensive and essential guide to all the legal aspects of running a church, including:
- The approved forms of services and service books
- Orders of ministry
- Doctrines of the Church of England
- Government of the Church of England
- Legal requirements relating to baptism, marriage and funerals
- The role and responsibilities of Churchwardens and PCCs
- Church property maintainence
- Record keeping
- Other uses of church buildings e.g. for entertainment
- The admission of children to communion
- The Ecclesiastical courts
- Clergy housing
- The admission and licensing of lay workers
An essential reference companion and guide for all clergy, churchwardens, synod members and all involved in diocesan and national church governance.