Discover New York's most colorful neighborhoods--one step at a time.
Follow Frommer's for an up-close and personal look at the Big Apple's most culturally rich areas, from famous places to lesser-known gems. Filled with color photos, easy-to-follow maps, clear route directions, and helpful commentary, this guide makes it easy to find your way around.
Let Frommer's take you to:
- Historic lower Manhattan and the landmarks of old New York
- Bustling ethnic enclaves, from the Jewish Lower east Side to Little Italy
- Bohemian Greenwich Village, with charming cafe-lined streets
- Times Square, the Crossroads of the World at the heart of the theater district
- Harlem, the vibrant center of African-American culture
About the Author
The British Automobile Association is Britain's largest travel publisher.