On Our Shelves Now - Available to Ship to Your Home
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Dragonsitter Series series.
- #2: The Dragonsitter Takes Off (The Dragonsitter Series #2) (Hardcover): Unavailable, our apologies.
- #3: The Dragonsitter's Castle (The Dragonsitter Series #3) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: The Dragonsitter's Island (The Dragonsitter Series #4) (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: The Dragonsitter's Party (The Dragonsitter Series #5) (Paperback): $8.99
- #6: The Dragonsitter to the Rescue (The Dragonsitter Series #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: The Dragonsitter Detective (The Dragonsitter series #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: The Dragonsitter's Surprise (The Dragonsitter series #9) (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: The Dragonsitter in the Land of the Dragons (The Dragonsitter series #10) (Paperback): $8.99
96 pages on Eddie, tasked with watching his uncle's pet dragon for a week; the greatest epistolary novel of our generation.— Cristin
The first book in a fresh and funny new chapter book series, told completely in emails, about a boy named Eddie and a naughty pet dragon!
Dear Uncle Morton, You'd better got on a plane right now and come back here. Your dragon has eaten Jemima. Emily loved that rabbit!
It had sounded so easy: Eddie just needed to look after Uncle Morton's unusual pet for a week while he went on vacation. But soon the fridge is empty, the curtains are blazing, and the mailman is fleeing down the front path. The Dragonsitter will have readers laughing out loud and begging for more adventures.
About the Author
Josh Lacey is the author of many books for children, including The Island of Thieves, Bearkeeper, and the Grk series. He worked as a journalist, a teacher, and a screenwriter before writing his first book, A Dog Called Grk. Josh lives in London with his wife and daughters.
Garry Parsons has illustrated several books for children and is the author and illustrator of Krong!, winner of the Perth and Kinross prize.