The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· Advice on hidden gems straight from a former Parks Commissioner
· Expanded coverage of what's hot in Brooklyn and Queens
· The best bars, clubs, scenes, and events
· Detailed neighborhood maps, walking tours, and photos throughout
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Cultural Connections: Attend an art show inside the Brooklyn Bridge
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals: Hunt for high fashion at the best bargain stores
Off the Beaten Path: Test your luck on a fishing trip off the coast of Brooklyn
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com
"The granddaddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"