Not Yet Published - Other Formats May Be Available
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Venice, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map - perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to lose yourself in the canals, seek out the best Italian wine, or simply explore the collections of priceless art - this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Venice and the Veneto:
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Venice in detail
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of some of Venice's most iconic buildings
- Colour photographs of Venice's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
- Chapters covering San Marco; San Polo and Santa Croce; Castello; Dorsoduro; Cannaregio; The Lagoon Islands; The Veneto Plain; Verona and Lake Garda; The Dolomites
Mini Map and Guide Venice is abridged from DK Eyewitness Venice and the Veneto
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Venice.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.