Not On Our Shelves - Available to Order
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master CNC macro programming
CNC Programming Using Fanuc Custom Macro B shows you how to implement powerful, advanced CNC macro programming techniques that result in unparalleled accuracy, flexible automation, and enhanced productivity. Step-by-step instructions begin with basic principles and gradually proceed in complexity. Specific descriptions and programming examples follow Fanuc's Custom Macro B language with reference to Fanuc 0i series controls. By the end of the book, you will be able to develop highly efficient programs that exploit the full potential of CNC machines.
- Variables and expressions
- Types of variables--local, global, macro, and system variables
- Macro functions, including trigonometric, rounding, logical, and conversion functions
- Branches and loops
- Macro call
- Complex motion generation
- Parametric programming
- Custom canned cycles
- Communication with external devices
- Programmable data entry